I have to apologize for being two weeks late publishing this post. I keep going back and forth between wanting to be an over sharer and being weirded out by posting pictures of my kids on the internet.
However, after rereading the post about Cooper at a month old, I just had to go ahead with this one. I wouldn't want Winnie to feel left out that I didn't give her as much attention on the 'ol blog. :)
So, where do I start?
1. She is a total Sweetie McSweetie.
2. She gave me real smiles when she was only three weeks old! Her biggest smiles are when she sees me after waking up (awwwww) and when I talk in a really high-pitched, squeaky voice.
3. She is an expert at tummy time and loves looking around at everyone and everything.
4. She often looks like a little old man (in a cute way!!!).
5. She loves being all squished up in her baby sling thing. This time around I tried out a Baby K'Tan wrap. I'm loving it so far!
6. She eats like a champ. That's every two hours day and night. (I cannot for the life of me remember what uninterrupted sleep is like.)(At least I get to surf Pinterest at 4 a.m.???)
7. She loves bath time. Well, except for the very first one we gave her. She screamed bloody murder for that one.
8. She is super easy-going and has adapted really well to being carted here, there, and everywhere after her big brother (upstairs / downstairs / parks / birthday parties / gymnastics lessons / etc.)
9. She makes this adorable purring sound when she is snuggled up in her sling or on your chest. And no, it's not just snoring.
10. She was named after my great-grandmother. (Nope, she was not named after the character from The Wonder Years.)(Although apparently every boy growing up watching that show had a crush on the Winnie character.)
And here's more of my little munchkin:
I know I haven't had a chance to post much lately. So here's a little peek at what we've been up to:
I'm hoping to be back soon to share some pictures of our newly stained deck and progress in my little perennial garden.
P.S. Cooper has been playing in his little workbooks the whole time I've been writing this post. However, he just said that he was off to build a road with his markers. Uhhh, I think I'd better go!!!!!
P.P.S. At Winnie's request, I gave her a Photoshop Facial in the above photos. She is a wee bit sensitive about her baby acne. Hee, hee.
P.P.P.S. Thanks for reading, you da best.