1. There is a tread-cutter built in to my sewing machine. Who would have thought? Not me of course.
2. You can swap out the needles on the machine fairly easily and the needle that was in my sewing machine was a bit too heavy for the fabric I was using. Now I have a new, smaller, better one. Yeah!
3. Those dreaded thread jams that kept happening to me are because my sewing machine is sensitive or picky or something and doesn't like reverse stitching. It wasn't just me!
Oh wait. There are FIVE things you might learn from an experienced sewer-person.
4. There is a way quicker way to iron seam allowances than the way I was doing it. Duh. Why didn't I think of that?
5. If you cut the seam allowances with little notches on curved edges they will look nicer when you pull your fabric inside out.