When we got back from our trip on Saturday there was a message saying that the pendant light we ordered for our breakfast room was in. Woo woo!! We picked it up this afternoon and installed it lickety split.
It was like opening a present.
I love presents.
Since this room is so close to the kitchen we wanted the finishes of the fixtures to be somewhat consistent. So we went with brushed nickel.
It's pretty darn cute. The smaller version of this light is adorable, too. Possibly for our kitchen reno later on.... ?
And this is how you see the light as you are walking into the room.
Next up for the breakfast room is:
- curtain rods (I've got some crackled glass knobby ones picked out)
- curtains (possibly the white Lenda curtains from Ikea)
- round rug (from Pottery Barn)
- repaint table and chairs (Cloud White by Benjamin Moore)
- recover chairs (possibly with striped fabric)
- door?? (there used to be a bifold door)
So much to do, so little time!